What progress can help stop the COVID-19 pandemic? What other factors are important in the fight against a disease that threatens to overwhelm our health systems? Dr José Muñoz, ISGlobal researcher and Head of the International Health Service of the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona, stresses the need for new diagnostic tools - rapid tests - that may help assess the real number of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infections, while he underlines the key role of citizens in adhering to social distance and hygiene measures.
This video was taken from the online seminar "Pandemic. Socio-Economic Impact and Communication", organized by BCN Tech City, on March 19, 2020.
See the full version at:
Videos on COVID-19
- COVID-19: Questions & Answers
- Coronavirus, International Order and Global Health [e-Conference]
- Virus [e-Conference]
- Epidemiological and Economic Implications of the Coronavirus [e-Conference]
- Main Challenges and Needs of the Health Care System Due to the Pandemic
- COVID-19 in Spain: Total Confinement and Medium-Term Strategies
- COVID-19: Global Cases and Deaths, and Lessons from Other Countries
- COVID-19: COVID-19: Doubling times of cases and deaths in European countries
- COVID-19: Epidemiological Curves
- COVID-19: Myths and Truths [Webinar]