The COVID-19 global health pandemic is rapidly changing the ways we live and work. In the age of sustainable development and at a time when the world is working towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), this disease is complicating SDG implementation efforts as well as posing a real risk to achieving targets on communicable disease, education, life expectancy, and decent work.
This virtual conference attempted to examine the implications of COVID-19 for public health and the SDGs, as well as make recommendations on science-based responses. It was organised and offered by the Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN), on 30 March 2020, and was attended by several international experts such as the ISGlobal researcher Carlos Chaccour.
Videos on COVID-19
- COVID-19: Questions & Answers
- Coronavirus, International Order and Global Health [e-Conference]
- Virus [e-Conference]
- Epidemiological and Economic Implications of the Coronavirus [e-Conference]
- Main Challenges and Needs of the Health Care System Due to the Pandemic
- COVID-19 in Spain: Total Confinement and Medium-Term Strategies
- COVID-19: Global Cases and Deaths, and Lessons from Other Countries
- COVID-19: COVID-19: Doubling times of cases and deaths in European countries
- COVID-19: Epidemiological Curves
- COVID-19: Myths and Truths [Webinar]