Nicolai Brachowicz Quintanilla, holds a MSc. in Economics of Public Policy awarded by Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (BGSE ) and a BSc. in Economics awarded by Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM). He has research experience working for the Centre of Reseach in Health and Economics (CRES) at Universidad Pompeu Fabra (UPF) on topics focused on Impact Evaluation. He is joining the Health Impact Assessment group at ISGlobal as an statistician/economist.
Líneas de investigación
- Impact Evaluation Methods
- Social Epidemiology
- Brachowicz N, Vall Castello J. Is changing the minimum legal drinking age an effective policy tool?. Health Economics. 2019;1–8. https://doi.org/10.1002/hec.3955.
- Brachowicz Quintanilla, Nicolai and Vall Castelló, Judit, Is Changing the Minimum Legal Drinking Age an Effective Policy Tool? (November 2, 2018). IEB Working Paper N. 2018/19, Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3277295 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3277295.
- Rasella, D., Richiardi, L., Brachowicz, N. et al. Developing an integrated microsimulation model for the impact of fiscal policies on child health in Europe: the example of childhood obesity in Italy. BMC Med 19, 310 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12916-021-02155-6
- Mueller, N., Anderle R., Brachowicz, N. et al. Model Choice for Quantitative Health Impact Assessment and Modelling: An Expert Consultation and Narrative Literature Review. International Journal of Health Policy and Management. 2023 https://doi.org/10.34172/ijhpm.2023.7103