Short course that trains on the essential knowledge and competences needed to interact in the global health scenario, both at the project and program level
- 10-19 February 2020
- 525€ + University taxes
- Full time
- 9:00 – 13:30h
- 3 ECTS
This 30-hours course offers a strategic and functional approach for the management of global health organizations and programs.
- Develop strategic thinking and apply essential management tools to build coherent and efficient global health organizations and programmes.
- Identify innovative management approaches to global health challenges.
- Use the logical framework approach and international standards to design, plan, monitor and evaluate global health programmes.
- Use effective communication and fundraising tools to promote and sustain global health initiatives.
- Assess the financial status of global health organisations and properly budget health interventions.
- Recognise key issues to build and manage teams in international and multicultural environments.
Exercises based on readings
Case-based final exam
Candidates must show interest in global health management.
Enric Grau, Consultant on Management and Global Health.
Marina Espriu, Business Development Manager, ISGlobal.