- 01/12/2018 - 31/12/2019
- Mark Nieuwenhuijsen
Following the success of Barcelona’s 2015-2017 Climate Commitment projects, Barcelona City Council has launched a new series of grants to promote collaborative projects between the public authority and the city’s citizens in order to:
- Boost citizen involvement
- Support collective citizen action
- Promote and support innovative initiatives
- Utilize co-creation processes
- Contribute to the achievement of Barcelona’s Climate Commitment objectives.
The Climate Plan provides for €1.2 million until 2030, with a call for projects every two years to contribute to fulfilling the plan’s commitments. Over 140 organisations, and a total of 49 projects on diverse themes participated in the first call for climate grants, published in April 2018 and endowed with a budget of €200,000.
The 11 projects selected are driven by a minimum of three bodies who are working together and have received a maximum of €20,000 per project.
The process of developing these projects involves ongoing advice, monitoring and training for the participating citizens. Four joint sessions and an individual monitoring session with a technical and administrative reference person are planned for each project.
- Carolyn Daher Coordinadora de la Iniciativa de Planificació Urbana, Medi Ambient i Salut
- Mark J Nieuwenhuijsen Reserach Professor, Director de la Iniciativa de Planificació Urbana, Medi Ambient i Salut, i cap del programa de Contaminació de l'Aire i Entorn Urbà
- Xavier Rodó Cap del programa de Clima i salut
Altres projectesVeure projectes passats
European Study of Cohorts for Air Pollution Effects
Cardiovascular Health effects of Air pollution in Andhra Pradesh, Indiahttp://www.chaiproject.org
Engaging Citizens in Science: Promoting the Viability of Participatory Sensing for Monitoring Air and Environmental Qualityhttp://www.esaire.eu
Estudi Internacional de la Ment, Activitats i Entorns Urbans de Barcelona
Integrating Environment and Health Research: a Vision for the EUhttps://www.heraresearcheu.eu
Signs of Early Adaptation to Climate Changehttps://www.early-adapt.eu
Impacte de la crisi sanitària de la COVID-19 en la Activitat Física i la Salut Mental a Espanya