This course provides a critical understanding of the principal problems of maternal and reproductive health in low and middle income countries today
- 6-13 April 2021
- 525 Euros + University taxes
- 9:00 - 13-30
- 6 days
- 3 ECTS
This course, developed for students interested in working on health issues in the international arena, provides a critical understanding of the principal problems of maternal and reproductive health in low and middle income countries today. It integrates epidemiological and clinical information with relevant knowledge and tools related to health interventions, health policy and development.
- Dra. Azucena Bardají, Assistant Research Professor, ISGlobal.
- Dra. Raquel Gonzalez, Assistant Research Professor, ISGlobal.
Candidates should have demonstrated interest in global health and/or maternal and reproductive health studies and an undergraduate degree in a related field.
Students will be evaluated based on:
- A short dissertation (50% of final grade)
- Active participation and contribution during class (50% of final grade).
Course accredited by the Univesity of Barcelona and tropEd - Network for Education in International Health.
Interested candidates must complete this form.