PhD in Social Policy (UFF, Brazil) with mobility period in Salamanca's University (Spain), a Master in Public Health (ENSP-FIOCRUZ, Brazil), and a B.A in Political Sciences (UCA, Argentina). She worked 4 years in the private sector (pharmaceutical) with regulatory processes in Latin America. After that, she has been working as consultant, researcher and adviser focused on international comparing public health systems and health policies, access to medicines, sexual and reproductive health and international cooperation in health in different Latin American countries (Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Chile, Colombia, among others), with African Portuguese Speaking Countries (PALOP), international organizations (such as World Bank, ISAGS -UNASUR, and UNFPA-LACRO) and NGO´s (SyF; CEBES). Currently, she is Project Coordinator in ISGlobal.
Lines of Research
- Access to medicines
- Comparing public health systems
- Sexual and reproductive health
- International cooperation in health
- Drake, I & Martich, E. Tratamientos farmacológicos para la reducción de la adicción al tabaco: análisis de costo-efectividad. Rev. Argent Salud Pública, 2016; 7(26): 8-13
- Tobar, F & Martich, E (2014). “Economic tools for security access to pharmaceuticals in Latin-American countries”. Pharmaceuticals Policy and Law 16 (2014) 207–224
- Tobar F, Drake I, Martich E.”Alternativas para la adopción de políticas centradas en el acceso a medicamentos”. Rev. Panam. Salud Pública 2012, 32 (6), 457-63.