Short course that trains on the essential knowledge and competences needed to interact in the global health scenario, both at the project and program level
- 3 -13 February 2020
- 525€ + University taxes
- Full time
- 9:00 – 13:30h
- 3 ECTS
This 30-hours course offers a strategic and functional approach for the management of global health organizations and programs.
- Develop strategic thinking and apply essential management tools to build coherent and efficient global health organizations and programmes.
- Identify innovative management approaches to global health challenges.
- Use the logical framework approach and international standards to design, plan, monitor and evaluate global health programmes.
- Use effective communication and fundraising tools to promote and sustain global health initiatives.
- Assess the financial status of global health organisations and properly budget health interventions.
- Recognise key issues to build and manage teams in international and multicultural environments.
Exercises based on readings
Case-based final exam
Candidates must show interest in global health management.
Enric Grau, Consultant on Management and Global Health.
Marina Espriu, Business Development Manager, ISGlobal.
Interested candidates must complete this form.