Liudmila has a multiple background: higher education in Pedagogical University (maths and psychology) and in ISIR – International Sakharov Institute of Radioecology)(radioecology); MSc. in Environmental Sciences and Policy (CEU/Manchester University), DEA in Statistics, Master in Clinical Psychology and PhD in Psychology by University of Barcelona.
Her main fields of interest: Epidemiology of radiation, public health, planetary health, sustainable development; psychology (personality and individual differences) and neuropsychology; social sciences in radiation protection and ethics.
Currently she works in Radiation programme of ISGlobal as a postdoctoral researcher in SHAMISEN SINGS and ENGAGE projects.
Lines of Research
- Social science in radiation protection
- Epidemiology of radiation
- Psychology, Education and Ethics
- Liutsko, L., Ohba, T., Cardis, E., Schneider, T., Oughton, D. (2018, in press). Socio-economic, historical and cultural background: implications for behaviour after radiation accidents and better resilience, chapter of book in: Environmental Health Risks: Ethical Aspects (Zölzer F and Meskens G, Eds.), UK: Routledge, Oxford.
- Oughton, D., Albani, V., Barquinero, J.F., Chumak, V., Clero, E., Crouail, P., Fattibene P., Kesminiene, A., Laurier, D., Liutsko, L., Ohba, T., Ostroumova, E., Pirad, Ph., Rogel, A., Sarukhan, A., Schneider, T., Tanigawa, K., Tomkiv, Y., Vale, L., & Cardis E. on behalf of the SHAMISEN Consortium (2017). Recommendations and procedures for preparedness and health surveillance of populations affected by a radiation accident. Available on-line
- Liutsko, L., Malova, Y. V., Poddubnij, S. E., & Rozhkova, N. I., & Maldonado, J. G. (2016). Proprioceptive indicators of stress resistance. PAID, 101, 496.
- Liutsko, L., Muiños, R., & Tous, J.M. (2014). Age-related differences in proprioceptive and visuo-proprioceptive function in relation to fine motor behaviour. European Journal of Ageing, 11(3), 221-232. doi: 10.1007/s10433-013-0304-6.
- Iglesias, T., Liutsko, L., & Tous, J.M. (2014). Proprioceptive diagnostics in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Psicothema, 26(4), 477-482.