The Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What Are We Looking for
ISGlobal is seeking a looking for a full-time PROJECT MANAGEMENT POSITION for the AMR DETECTOOL project who is interested in taking over and managing activities involving:
- Coordination of the project, together with the Principal Investigator, ensuring an optimal development of the deliverables and outputs defined in the project.
- Participate in the analysis of the outcomes of the different activities defined in the project and interaction with project partners.
- Participate in the writing of the final reports and materials defined for the last year of the project.
- Coordinate and develop, together with other partners, of planned activities during the year 2022.
The tasks will be developed in the microbiology department and research laboratory at Centro Esther Koplowitz (CEK).
- Biological sciences
Training and experience /Qualifications
- PhD in microbiology with previous experience in project management
- Candidate with initiative, hard worker and with good teamwork skills.
- Coordination of the work packages led by the Principal Investigator within the project. Participate in the developing planned activities and in the elaboration of final reports.
- Coordination of the project, participation in the analysis of the outcomes of the activities, participating in writing the final reports and participate in the meetings and execution of activities planned to be developed within the project.
- Problem resolution.
- Learning capacity.
- Previous experience in project management
- Duration: 4 months
- Starting date: 1st September 2022
- Contract: Full time
- Salary Range: 36.321€ (annual gross salary)
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: PM_AMRdetecttool_Aug22, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until 19th of August 2022
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.