Oferta de trabajo: PROJECT MANAGER AMR-EDUCare ( GA 101101208 HORIZON EUROPE)
The Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are Looking for
- Coordination of the project, together with the Principal Investigator, ensuring an optimal development of the deliverables and outputs defined in the project.
- Participate in the analysis of the outcomes of the different activities defined in the project and interaction with project partners.
- Participate in the writing of the final reports and materials defined for the last year of the project.
- Coordinate and develop, together with other partners, the planned activities during the start of the project.
- Biological sciences
- Environmental science
Training and experience /Qualifications
- PhD in microbiology with previous experience in project management
- Previous experience in outreach activities in the AMR field
Candidate with initiative, creative, hard worker and with good teamwork skills. Advanced knowledge of English, Spanish and Catalan.
The key responsibility of the candidate will be to coordinate all the work packages in which ISGlobal is involved in led by the Principal Investigator within the AMR EDUCare project.
- Supervision of the project tasks.
- Participation in the analysis of the outcomes of the project activities.
- Elaborate project reports.
- Participation in the project meetings
- Problem resolution.
- Creativity on planning events and designing resources
- Learning capacity.
- Communication skills.
- Duration: 21.5 months
- Starting date: 01 April 2023
- Contract: Full-time (40h/week)
- Salary Range: Tecnic I B ( 36.321€ Gross salary)
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: PM_AMR-EDU_Mar23, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until 29th of April 2023
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In ISGlobal we are committed to maintaining and developing a work environment in which the values and principles of our organization are respected and equal opportunities between women and men be promoted in each of the areas in which we operate, not tolerating discrimination based on criteria such as age, sex, marital status, race, ethnicity, disabilities, political leanings, religion or sexual orientation.
In ISGlobal we are committed to maintaining and developing a work environment in which the values and principles of our organization are respected and equal opportunities between women and men be promoted in each of the areas in which we operate, not tolerating discrimination based on criteria such as age, gender, marital status, race, ethnicity, functional diversity, political leanings, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
ISGlobal supports the initiative #ScienceforUkraine. Therefore, to sustain Ukraine’s presence in the European Research Area and international scholarly community, candidates from Ukraine on all levels of scholarly career are welcome: students, PhD candidates, early career researchers and senior scholars.
We confirm our commitment towards the value of the diversity of our staff and student population and seek to promote peace, equity, diversity and inclusion as essential elements in contribution to improving health worldwide.