DescripciónISGlobal is seeking a lab technician for the department of Pharmacy. The candidate will join Dr. Gallego team.
- Develop study protocols and guidelines for the survey in collaboration with the rest of the team (Medical Doctors, nurses and other researchers)
- Develop procedures and guidelines for the conduction of the research activities
- Make budgets for laboratory performance
- Support and supervise the implementation of laboratory work
- Perform quantitative PCR (qPCR) techniques
- Supervise data collection activities
- Support laboratory operational research activities
- Perform priority research
- Quality assurance for the data analysis leading to reporting and scientific publication
- Interact with colleagues from ISGlobal and DNDi
- Prepare documents for different meetings and research conferences if required
- Support in the elaboration of progress reports, work plans and other documents if required
- Report activities of the project
- Scientific writing of manuscripts derived of the research activities
- Carry out any other duties that are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as requested by ISGlobal Technical Coordinator
Training and experience
- Having or be studying a master on clinical research (Microbiology speciality)
- Verifiable evidence of having experience in laboratory techniques
- Experience managing and analyzing large data sets of clinical and laboratory
- Experience writing technical reports and publications
- A good level of the English language and working knowledge (intermediate level).
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent ability of initiative, coordination and team work
- Knowledge of SDS Software, communication applications and Web technologies
- Open to new ideas and new working methods
- Adapt positively to change
- Exchange views and opinions with colleagues.
- Able to work independently while understanding own limits
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: Lab technician Pharmacy _ Oct20, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until 30th of October 2020.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In ISGlobal we are committed to maintaining and developing a work environment in which the values and principles of our organization are respected and equal opportunities between women and men be promoted in each of the areas in which we operate, not tolerating discrimination based on criteria such as age, sex, marital status, race, ethnicity, disabilities, political leanings, religion or sexual orientation.