DescripciónThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are Looking for
This is an exciting time to join ISGlobal, where the team caring and policies for people are in the center of the HR strategic planning for coming years. We need a passionate of HR development area, including selection, training and policies.
The successful postholder will work collaboratively with the HR development manager and in coordinate with a selection technician. A related educational background in HR and professional experience is essential.
Training and experience
- HR (relacions laborals) grade or related academic background
- Experience in HR department at least 1 year
- Experience/knowledge of working in research or academic sector, a plus.
- Training (coordinate with HR manager and admin area)
- Support to design and diffussion of continuous internal training offer, including reminders and special calls.
- Support to manage the registrations to each course
- Contact with the trainers and Management of the specific invoices of the training in coordination with purchasing and accountability department
- Policies (in coordination with HR Manager)
- Support in drawing the documents and presentations
- Selection (coordinated with the selection technician)
- Support to the filing of the information of selection processes according to “difussion planning”
- Support to agenda of selection interviews
- Support to preparation of the interview dossier: interview guide, CV and shortlisted candidates grid
- Contact with candidates: sending of feedback emails
This job description reflects the present requirements of the post but may evolve at any time in the future as duties and responsibilities change and/or develop providing there is appropriate consultation with the post-holder.
This job description is not a definitive or exhaustive list of responsibilities but identifies the key responsibilities and tasks of the post holder. The specific objectives of the post holder will be subject to review as part of the individual professional assessment process .
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to co-ordinate to all staff members, maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt oral and written communication methods and styles to present information clearly and concisely, appropriate to the target audience.
- Ability to be independent to short and longterm tasks, and proactive to propose solutions within agreed limits . Effective and creative problem solving skills.
- Able to adapt to a changing environment.
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: Junior technician_ HR _ Oct21, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until November the 20th, 2021
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.