DescripciónThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are Looking for
We are looking for a candidate biostatistician for a temporal position working at the International Health Department in Barcelona (Spain) on a full-time basis.
Main duties and tasks
- Conduct data management of a diverse range of studies in international health.
- Provide support and knowledge as biostatistician to a diverse range of clinical studies conducted by the international health team.
- Search pertinent scientific literature as needed.
Experience and training
- Biostatistician with expertise in clinical epidemiology.
- Demonstrated experience in research studies.
- Experience and knowledge on issues related to Global Health will be valued
Languages and others
- Fluent in English
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: Bioes_InternationalHealth_Nov21 attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until December 3th 2020.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.