Jordi Julvez is researcher (Assistant Research Professor) at ISGlobal. He achieved his bachelor's degree in Psychology from the University of Barcelona (UB) in 1999, the Master of Clinical Neuropsychology at the UB in 2002 and a PhD. in Psychology and Epidemiology at the University Pompeu Fabra (UPF) in 2007. He has worked as a PhD researcher in the field of epidemiology and neuro-developmental neurotoxicity at the Harvard School of Public Health (2008-2011), of which it has a second affiliation as a visiting scientist. Currently, since 2015, he works as PI (Miguel Servet researcher) at ISGlobal Campus MAR, located at PRBB. His interest is the Neuro-Epidemiology, Neuropsychology and Neuroscience and determine what environmental factors may affect neurodevelopment, since the beginning of life until old age. He is PI of the project Walnuts and study collaborator birth cohort INMA, HELIX, Phenotype and Breathe.
- Morales E, Julvez J, Torrent M, Ballester F, Rodríguez-Bernal CL, Andiarena A, Vegas O, Castilla AM, Rodriguez-Dehli C, Tardón A, Sunyer J. Vitamin D in Pregnancy and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder-like Symptoms in Childhood. Epidemiology. 2015 Jul;26(4):458-65. doi: 10.1097/EDE.0000000000000292. PubMed PMID: 25867115.
- Álamo-Junquera D, Sunyer J, Iñiguez C, Ballester F, Garcia-Esteban R, Forns J, Turner MC, Lertxundi A, Lertxundi N, Fernandez-Somoano A, Rodriguez-Dehli C, Julvez J. Prenatal head growth and child neuropsychological development at age 14 months. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015 May;212(5):661.e1-11. doi: 10.1016/j.ajog.2014.12.001. Epub 2014 Dec 10. PubMed PMID: 25499263.
- Marinelli M, Sunyer J, Alvarez-Pedrerol M, Iñiguez C, Torrent M, Vioque J, Turner MC, Julvez J. Hours of television viewing and sleep duration in children: a multicenter birth cohort study. JAMA Pediatr. 2014 May;168(5):458-64. doi:10.1001/jamapediatrics.2013.3861. PubMed PMID: 24615283.
- López-Vicente M, Sunyer J, Forns J, Torrent M, Júlvez J. Continuous Performance Test II outcomes in 11-year-old children with early ADHD symptoms: a longitudinal study. Neuropsychology. 2014 Mar;28(2):202-11. doi: 10.1037/neu0000048. Epub 2013 Dec 23. PubMed PMID: 24364393.
- Julvez J, Guxens M, Carsin AE, Forns J, Mendez M, Turner MC, Sunyer J. A cohort study on full breastfeeding and child neuropsychological development: the role of maternal social, psychological, and nutritional factors. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2014 Feb;56(2):148-56. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12282. Epub 2013 Oct 1. PubMed PMID: 24116864.