The Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the fruit of an innovative alliance between academic, government, and philanthropic institutions to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health.
What We Are Looking for
Main duties and tasks
- Assess the ability of cyclic peptides to block active efflux systems
- Evaluate and optimize the activity, stability and toxicity of antibacterial peptides
- Study the ‘in vitro’ and ‘in vivo’ antibacterial activity of an antisense RNA-peptide hybrid against A. baumannii pandrug resistant strains.
Training and experience
- Biological Sciences Degree.
- Scientific background and 2 year-experience in the microbiology and antibiotic resistance fields.
- Good entrepreneurship and teamwork skills.
- English, Spanish.
- Duration: 3 months
- Starting date: 01/10/2021
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: Tech_FIS_Sep21, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until 30th September 2021.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.