Job offer: Project Assistant for the international health service
The Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are Looking for
- Advanced technical training and experience in administrative and logistics procedures.
- Excellent management and organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Experience in management of budgets, procurement of materials and expenses.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously.
- Computer skills and familiarity with digital tools.
- Proactive and multitasking skills
- Administrative, management and logistics support
- Support to monitoring and reporting of expenses.
- Support in the economic monitoring of the project
- Support to other group research, mobility and training activities.
- Catalan /Spanish Proficient, and English advance
- Starting date: 03/04/2023
- Until: 30/09/2023
- Contract: Part time (13-18h)
- Salary Range: TEC II A
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: PA_IHS_Feb23, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until 24th March 2023.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.
Diverse candidacies, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, physical abilities, and political views, are encouraged to apply.
In ISGlobal we are committed to maintaining and developing a work environment in which the values and principles of our organization are respected and equal opportunities between women and men be promoted in each of the areas in which we operate, not tolerating discrimination based on criteria such as age, gender, marital status, race, ethnicity, functional diversity, political leanings, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
ISGlobal supports the initiative #ScienceforUkraine. Therefore, to sustain Ukraine’s presence in the European Research Area and international scholarly community, candidates from Ukraine on all levels of scholarly career are welcome: students, PhD candidates, early career researchers and senior scholars.
We confirm our commitment towards the value of the diversity of our staff and student population and seek to promote peace, equity, diversity and inclusion as essential elements in contribution to improving health worldwide.