The Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are Looking for
ISGlobal is seeking for a full stack developer for the development and improvement of an e-health platform. The candidate will be working closely with the international health department at Hospital Clinic Barcelona.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently convert UI/UX design into a production-ready application.
- Knowledge from experience of how to efficiently implement and interact with a complex API backend
- Experience with Test Driven Development, or understanding of its importance.
- Maximum autonomy, with a critical thinking mentality, capable of constructively arguing their point of view on how something should be done.
- Experience with Firebase cloud functions
- Atomic design
- Cypress end to end test
- Optimize the user experience in close cooperation with design and conception colleague
- Improve and extend existing backend and frontend solutions
- Meet both technical and consumer needs
- Manage the complete software development process
- Work in close cooperation with other developers, product team, and the data scientist to develop new features
Catalan /Spanish Proficient, and English advance.
- Duration: 3 months
- Starting date:April 2023
- Contract: Full-time
- Salary Range: Competitive Salary based on experience.
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: Developer_e-Health_Dec22, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until the position is filled.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.
Diverse candidacies, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, physical abilities, and political views, are encouraged to apply.