The Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will be supervised by Dr. Cristina Villanueva within the project which has been funded by Instituto de Salud Carlos III through the project "PI20/00829" (Co-funded by European Regional Development Fund “A way to make Europe").
Main duties and tasks
Training and experience
- Graduate degree in the health sciences.
- Experience in carrying out fieldwork in epidemiological studies. Experience in exposure assessment will be positively valued
- Responsible, flexible and with problem solving skills
- Good organization skills
- Eager to learn and proactive, and with great initiative
- Autonomous and able to self-manage with the participants
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills with the participants of the study
- English, Catalan, Spanish.
How to apply
Applicants must send a CV and a cover letter through this form, with the reference Technician_ERDF_Oct21. The closing date for the receipt of applications is 22nd October 2021.
During the crisis caused by COVID19, standard working conditions will be adapted to sanitary requirements.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted