The Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are Looking for
Training and experience /Qualifications
- Masters degree in public health, environmental health or related discipline
- Valid driving license
- Fluent in Catalan and Spanish
- Coordinate and implement exposure and health data collection
- Coordination and implementation of participant recruitment and field work in Barcelona
- Home-based health data collection from study participants
- Conduct mobile monitoring or air pollutants
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Motivated, self-directed, and proactive individual capable of setting and meeting deadlines
- Excellent team-working skills
- Experience handling air pollution monitoring equipment
- Catalan, Spanish and English written and spoken.
- Duration: 12 months
- Starting date: January 2022
- Contract: Full time
How to apply
The receipt of applications will be open until December 3th 2020.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.