Centre for Research in Occupational Health (CISAL –UPF/IMIM) in joint collaboration with Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal)
We are looking for a post-doctoral researcher to join our team in occupational health research, with motivation and ability to assume the scientific direction of research projects in the field of occupational health.
The contract includes a Teaching Dedication Plan (PDD) equivalent to 160 h/year: classes, direction of thesis, TFM and TFG, student tutorials, competitive project management, etc.
Main duties and Tasks
- Perform statistical analyses to describe dependencies between exposures, define exposure patterns and their predictors, and explore inequalities.
- Manage large administrative databases linking records from different sources and analysis of sequences and career paths
- Develop, write and direct research projects
- Write scientific papers.
- Present results in scientific conferences and meetings.
- Direct doctoral thesis and master thesis
- Teach in postgraduate and graduate studies.
- PhD in Biomedicine, Epidemiology, Public Health, Biostatistics or related to Health and Life Sciences.
- Experience in conducting statistical analyses, especially on multivariate methods (factor analysis, clustering, …).
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Direction of doctoral theses and master's thesis.
- Teaching in graduate and postgraduate studies (in Catalan and Spanish)
- Duration 3 years
- Salary 34.069 € (annual gross salary)
- Contract start date October 2019
How to apply
Submission: send your presentation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the submission: September 30th, 2019