The Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the fruit of an innovative alliance between academic, government, and philanthropic institutions to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health.
What We Are Looking for
Main duties and tasks
Training and experience
- Bachelor of Medicine, Specialist in Internal Medicine and PhD in the area of Infectious Diseases.
- 2 years of experience in the field.
- Training in the field of infections in transplant recipients abroad will be valued.
- Scientific publications in journals indexed in recent years in the field of infections of transplant recipients will be valued.
- Catalàn, castellano, inglés (Good level IELTS/Cambridge/TOEFL)
- Duration: 6 months
- Starting date: Junio 2021.
- Fulll time position
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form including the following code reference position: PD_National_Jun21, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until 31st July 2021.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.