The Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are Looking for
Training and experience /Qualifications:
- Scientific background and
- Experience in microbiology and antibiotic resistance field.
- Participate in the evaluation and testing of the AMR-DetecTool devices and participation in the training for ESBL and carbapenemase detection from clinical samples.
- Knowledge in Microbiological techniques,
- Teamwork skills.
- English, Spanish and Catalan.
- Duration: 4 months (Substitution Maternity leave)
- Expected Starting Date: June, 15th. 2020.
- Gross Annual Salary for full time contract: 26.706,42€.
- Contract: (part or full time) : Part time. 50%
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: LabTech_AMR-DETECTOOL (EIT HEALTH)_Jun20, attach the CV and a Cover Letter.
Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until June, 7th 2020.
If you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to contact through email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.