DescripcióThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the fruit of an innovative alliance between academic, government, and philanthropic institutions to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health.
What We Are Looking for
Main Duties and Tasks
- Coordinate the postnatal follow-ups.
- Prepare protocols and materials for data collection.
- Coordination with hospital teams.
- Coordination with external research groups.
- Data analysis, conducting appropriate statistical analyses of complex large datasets.
- Write manuscripts for their publication.
Skills and experience
- Doctorate in Health/Biomedical Sciences, Public Health, Environmental Epidemiology, Statistics or related subject.
- Previous experience in child health/cohort research.
- Good organization and team-working skills.
- Awareness of issues relating to cohort research and policy translation (in environment and child health).
- Competence in network building and cultivation of professional relations.
- Keen interest in environmental exposure and child health research.
- Duration: 1 year (renewable)
- Starting date: 01/07/19
- Location: Campus Mar
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and attached the relevant documents including the following reference: EPI_EuropeanAIRNBH2020_June19. Each document must include the candidate name and surname.The receipt of applications will be open until June, 25th 2019.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.