What We Are Looking for
Chagas Coalition is seeking a part-time Web, Social Media and Communication Assistant who is interested in taking over and managing activities of communication for the Chagas Disease Global Coalition with the objective of increasing visibility on this neglected disease.
#Communication #GlobalHealth #Web manager #Community Manager.
Training and experience /Qualifications
- University Degree on Communication//Journalism
- Master Degree or Knowledge and interest in global health or clinical research/International health
- Knowledge on Neglected Disease or Social Sciences.
- Desirable experience on Design, Audiovisual Edition, Social Media and Web editing
- Experience in Communication Advisory
- Proficiency in Spanish, English and (desirable) Portuguese
- Writing and Audiovisual editing capacity
- Community Manager experience
- Edition and Update of Web and Social Media of Chagas Coalition.
- Develop a Communication Strategy
- Support Internal and External Communication of Chagas Coalition in events and networking.
- Develop Web and Social Media Contents.
- Review and develop a Communication Strategy.
- Translate English/Spanish/Portuguese potential contents for social media and web.
- Writing and editing articles, newsletters.
- Create and edit short audiovisual contents.
- Study and update the potential media and platforms to spread the communication of Chagas Disease.
- Communication Support to Events and other Chagas Coalition meetings.
- Good connectivity and capacity to work at home
- Problem resolution.
- Learning capacity for Global Health Issues.
- Flexibility to work on Latin American time frame.
- Fluency in Spanish (Desirable Knowledge of Spanish of Latin American), English and (desirable) Portuguese.
- Duration: 3 months (probationary period)
- Starting date: 25 April
- Contract: Part time (Weekly 10 hours)
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: CommunicationAssistant_Chagas_Mar21, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until 17 April 2021.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.