The Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the fruit of an innovative alliance between academic, government, and philanthropic institutions to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health.
What We Are Looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented web developer to join our growing team. He/she will be responsible for coordinating the entire technological part of an e-health project. This position requires more than 3 years of experience in the Web part or front-end as well as knowledge of back-end. The person in charge will design, implement and maintain the application.
- Design and develop a progressive webapp (PWAs) from the beginning
- Develop web app using responsive design.
- Support users of the web app.
- Know the technical and specific languages of the Area
- Effectively use available resources and the network for continuous learning.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical team.
- Execute and comply with deadlines, as well as make the appropriate adjustments if the scope is incorrect.
- Collaborate closely with team members on technical and design tasks.
- Create clean, well organized and structured code in all of the above
- Ability to solve bugs.
- Experience in: ReactJS, VueJS or Angular.js
- Ability to develop APIs.
- Experience in UI / UX
- 3-5 years of experience
- Presentation of a portfolio will be highly valued
- Program in IOS ANDROID or a framework like IONIC and have knowledge of REST API development and database
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Creative profile capable of finding solutions
Training and experience
- Superior engineering or degree.
- Responsible, proactive, excellent communication skills, committed, high capacity for teamwork and technical analysis.
- High level of English (written and spoken).
- Flexible schedule
- Salary according to experience (€ 35,000 - € 40,000)
- Duration: 18 months (extendible)
- Starting date: As soon as possible
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form including the following reference: WebAppDeveloper_June2019. The receipt of applications will be open until 15th July 2019.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.