DescripciónThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in the following main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Maternal, Child and reproductive Health, Urban Health and Child and environmental health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are Looking for
The person will give support the person in charge of people management in the personnel administration part: payroll control and contact with the agency, attention to the workforce, contract management and management and maintenance of the administrative management database in general, intranet and occupational risk prevention and International Mobility.
This position is exclusively for people with functional diversity.
Key Responsibilities / Specific Duties
STAFF AND PAYROLL FOLLOW-UP
- Manage and maintain the institution´s staff database (contracted and assigned) to the center. Maintenance of the physical and electronic files of the workers per institution.
- Payroll management (follow-up, review, payment processing)
- Contact both the management
- Time management and absenteeism (vacances, permits, displacement, time control)
- Pay attention to the template
- High and low contracts
- High and low externals
- Manage the registration in intranet and internal processes
- Support to welcome and onboarding.
- Support to management of selection processes
- Management of visas and support to processes obtained residency and work permits to Spain.
TRAINING AND STATUS
- Support to the management of estates (documentation, insurance)
- Support to risk prevention management
Auxiliary or secondary functions
- Preparation of documentation for project justification: fitxes d'havers, personal reports, etc.
- Security Access Control.
- File and internal mail
- Back Up HR
- Other: travel, working conditions, special hours, etc.
- Training in labor relations or similar
- Desirable HR specialization courses
- Essential spoken and written knowledge of
Skills / Competencies
- Commitment To support the goals of the organization.
- Motivation Direct contact with people.
- Balance between sensitivity and administrative requirements
- Patience and diplomacy.
- Proactivity Initiative, a dynamic person
- Cooperation Ability to work in a team and in contact with various departments
- Communication: Sharing information; the job requires a high level of transversality.
- At least 2 years in areas of personnel administration / management.
- Valuable experience in the research sector
This job description reflects the present requirements of the post but may evolve at any time in the future as duties and responsibilities change and/or develop providing there is appropriate consultation with the post-holder.
This job description is not a definitive or exhaustive list of responsibilities but identifies the key responsibilities and tasks of the post holder. The specific objectives of the post holder will be subject to review as part of the individual professional assessment process.
- Good level of English
- Office, valuable knowledge of SAP, Payroll Management Programs
The selection process is designed in two phases:
Interview phase of a technical nature, with the team that requires the incorporation. To assess the person's skills and CV.
Meeting with HR with the finalist(s) to finish assessing the profile and discuss contractual and institutional issues.
If needed, any technical test could be passed. A Psychological Competency Evaluation Test will be required for the structural or transversal positions.
In accordance with the OTM-R principles, a gender-balanced recruitment panel is formed for every vacancy at the beginning of the process. After reviewing the content of the applications, the panel will start the interviews, with at least one technical and one administrative interview. A profile questionnaire as well as a technical exercise may be required during the process.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: Tec_RRHH_Gestio_Oct22, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until Nthe position is filled.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.
Diverse candidacies are welcome, that includes: gender, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, physical abilities, and political views.
We confirm our commitment towards the value of the diversity of our staff and student population and seek to promote peace, equity, diversity and inclusion as essential elements in contribution to improving health worldwide.