The Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the fruit of an innovative alliance between academic, government, and philanthropic institutions to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health.
What We Are Looking for
Main duties and tasks
- Coordination of the project, together with the Principal Investigator, ensuring an optimal development of the deliverables and outputs defined in the project
- Participate in the analysis of the outcomes of the different activities defined in the project and interaction with project partners
- Participate in the writing of the reports and materials within the project and others activities related to it.
- Participate in the meetings and design of potential new activities within the project.
Training and experience
- Candidate with initiative, hard worker and with good teamwork skills.
- English, Spanish and Catalan.
- Duration: 01-08-2020 to 30-11-2020
- Starting date: 1/08/2020-30/11/2020
- Contract: Part time.
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: PM_AMRDetecTool_Jul20 attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until July 24th2020.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In ISGlobal we are committed to maintaining and developing a work environment in which the values and principles of our organization are respected and equal opportunities between women and men be promoted in each of the areas in which we operate, not tolerating discrimination.