DescripciónThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the result of an innovative alliance between academic, government, and philanthropic institutions to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health.
The institution is leading a research project aimed at evaluating the impact of COVID-19 in the community of migrant populations in different areas of Catalonia, with a special focus in Sub-Saharan populations.
What We Are Looking for
Main duties and tasks
- To oversee and conduct the approved protocol for evaluating the impact of COVID-19 in migrant populations.
- Perform participant recruitment and enrolment in the study.
- Ensure all study procedures are carried out with quality and in accordance with good clinical practices.
- Ensure the correct collection of data according to the specifications of standard operating procedures and study protocols.
- Participate in the analysis and writing of scientific articles under the supervision of the principal investigator.
- Search pertinent scientific literature as needed
Experience and training
- Medical Doctor with expertise in clinical epidemiology.
- Demonstrated experience in research studies
- Experience and knowledge on issues related to Global Health will be valued
- Previous experience working as physician in African research centres or in the context of migration and health will be positively evaluated
Languages and others
- Fluent in English.
- The position is for a period of 3 months,
- Part time (20% FTE).
- The conditions will be agreed according to training and experience.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Duration: 3 months
- Starting date: April 2021
How to apply
Applicants must send all required documents as attached documents through this form, with the subject heading ResearchPhysician_STOP_Mar21. The closing date for the receipt of applications is 30/03/2021.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.