DescripciónThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the fruit of an innovative alliance between academic, government, and philanthropic institutions to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health.
What We Are Looking for
Main duties and tasks
- Assist research clinicians in taking consent from participants
- Follow the protocol schedule
- Perform sampling collection as per protocol requirements
- Assist research clinicians on the monitoring of safety issues on the trial participants, escalating findings accordingly
- Perform data collection according to the study protocols
- Maintain updated source documents
- Complete the study case report forms
- Coordinate, administer and follow up on dispense of study treatment to participants
Training and experience
- Registered Nurse
- Previous experience in clinical trials will be highly evaluated
- Certified in ICH-GCP
- Spanish, English.
- The conditions will be agreed according to training and experience.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Full time contract.
- Location: Barcelona – Campus Clínic.
- Starting date: As soon as possible.
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: Nurse_SINT_Sep20 attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until September, 20th 2020.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.