The Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are Looking for:
ISGlobal is looking for a project manager to join our young, dynamic teams in child-health and air pollution and urban environment research. The work is in the framework of the international MOOD-COVID (Pre- and post-natal Maternal mental health and newbOrn neurOdevelopment during the COVID-19 panDemic) Project. This project has received funding from the AXA Research Fund.
- Scientific coordination of the project
- Manage the timely execution of the scientific milestones
- Coordinate the different teams (clinicians, neuropsychologist, etc.)
- Ensure the correct application of protocols and data protection rules
Training and Experience
- Degree in the health sciences.
- Experience in project management of research and/or innovation and/or managerial projects;
- Experience in the health, research and/or innovation organizations.
- Experience in grant writing
- Responsible, flexible and with problem solving skills
- Good organization skills
- Team player with the ability to play different roles within the team
- Good presentation skills
- Language level: Catalan, Spanish and English written and spoken.
- Duration: 12 months (extendable)
- Starting date: 1st September 2020
- Contract: Part time (4h/week)
- Salary Range: Technician IC
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: PM_AXA_Jul20 attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until August 15th 2020.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.