DescripciónThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. The aim of our Global Development section is to expand ISGlobal’s activities beyond the boundaries of science, bringing real benefits to the population by way of development projects and new models of action. With long-term strategic partnerships in Bolivia, Morocco and Mozambique, we are involved in alliances and collaborations that are using scientific evidence to effect real transformations in many parts of the world.
Training and experience /Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in politics, social sciences, law, communication or similar.
- Knowledge in European Programming, LFA, Theory of Change, Life Cycle Management.
- Specific knowledge about project’s reports and monitoring.
- Preview experience on high level event organization.
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience in a similar position.
- To write successful project proposal
- To follow up the department activities execution
- To identify new funding opportunities
- To manage projects partners contacts
- To collaborate in the writing and reporting of translational projects, together with the Policy, Analysis and Global Development team;
- To collaborate in the department's SDGs project;
- Lead the activities that ISGlobal carries out within the framework of the Platform "El Día Después será”;
- Actively participate in meetings and events promoted by the Department, in coordination with the rest of the team;
- To collaborate for the correct execution of the department's projects, together with the team;
- Prepare specific documentation for projects, events, policy brief, presentations, etc;
- Identify new opportunities to develop activities in collaboration with the rest of the team;
- Problem resolution;
- Learning capacity.
- Advanced computing capabilities;
- Fluent in English;
- Proficient in French;
- Duration:15 months;
- Starting date: 01/10/2020;
- Contract: Full time;
- Salary Range: 25.000 – 30.000 €;
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: PM_Global Development_Sep20 attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until 30/09/2020.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.