The Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are Looking for
Training and experience /Qualifications
- Masters degree in public health, environmental health or related discipline
- Specific Requirements:
- Coordinating health and environmental exposure databases from multiple cohorts
- Contributing to protocol development for primary data collection in Barcelona
- Coordination of participant recruitment and field work in Barcelona
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Experience with data management, ideally in R
- Motivated, self-directed, and proactive individual capable of setting and meeting deadlines
- Excellent organization and team-working skills
- Proficiency in English and Catalan or Spanish (written and spoken)
- Catalan, Spanish and English written and spoken.
- Duration:20 months
- Starting date: July 2020
- Contract: Full time
- Salary Range: Technician IIA
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: ProjectManager_EXPANSE_Jun20 attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until July 7th 2020.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.