DescripciónThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the fruit of an innovative alliance between academic, government, and philanthropic institutions to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health.
What We Are Looking for
Main duties and tasks
- Coordination and development of the research project (Clinical study), alongside the clinical staff at Hôpital d’Enfants de Rabat
- Coordination of training activities and establishing links with health professionals, civil society associations and patient’s families.
- Drafting and submission of the results report to the donor- AECID.
- Follow up and collection of support documents to be submitted to the donor.
- Preparation of briefing documents and training documents
- Preparation of the partner’s meetings in Rabat and in Barcelona.
- Support in conducting a market analysis to identify a local dealer for the technologySupport writing publications
- Budget implementation follow-up and supervision.
Training and experience
- Training in any discipline related to biomedicine, biology or human health
- More than 5 years of experience in managing international development cooperation programs in health, with a significant relationship and communication with funders, local partners, civil societies and key interlocutors.
- Proven community engagement capacity
- Proven experience in project reporting formulation
- Field experience in Africa or other low-middle income settings will be an asset
- Coordination and leadership skills
- Capacity analysis
- Networking skills
- Strategic Vision
- Community engagement approach
- French and Spanish fluency, English (C1-C2) desirable
- Duration: 18 months with possibility of extension (part-time. 60%)
- Starting date: March 2020
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and attach the CV and a cover letter, including the following reference: “ProjectCoordinator_Neosonic_Jan19”. Each document must include the candidate name and surname. The receipt of applications will be open until January, 27th 2020.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any question, please, send us your query to email@example.com.