DescripciónThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is an innovative alliance between academic, government, and philanthropic institutions to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health, through research, translation to policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is the first global public health centre to have received the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation.
What We Are Looking for
1. Project Coordinaton Responsibilities:
- Support the project manager in daily coordination among consortium members
- Organization of project meetings, minutes, and maitences of project website
- Support to the project manager in other coordination aspects as needed (reporting, design of communication products, etc.)
2. Project Implementation:
- Coordination ISGlobal project activities in Barcelona
- Technical support to other implementing partners
- Other tasks as needed
Training and experience:
- Previous experience project implementation
- Training in health sciences (i.e. public health, epidemiology, biology) is considered beneficial.
- Graphic and communication design skills highly valued
- Able to work in a team and also independently
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to be flexible, and problem solve
- Frustration tolerance
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office, Google Documents, Videoconference Platforms, Slack
- Duration: 5 years.
- Contract for part time.
- Starting date: March 2021.
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: PA_RECETAS_Feb21, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until 28 February 2021.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.