DescripciónThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the fruit of an innovative alliance between academic, government, and philanthropic institutions to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health.
What We Are Looking for
Main duties and tasks
- Participate in the evaluation and analysis of the AMR-DetecTool devices for ESBL and carbapenemase detection from clinical samples.
- Participate in the collection of clinical data and analysis of the results obtained through different diagnostic methods.
Training and experience
- Scientific degree and experience in microbiology and antibiotic resistance field, experience in clinical microbiology laboratory
- Knowledge in Microbiological techniques, teamwork skills.
- English and Spanish.
- Duration: 1 year (renewable)
- Starting date: 01/10/2020.
- Full time position.
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: PREDOCT_EITHEALTH_Aug20 attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.