DescripciónThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
- Provide support in the preparation of articles, editorials, classes, and presentations.
- Current student / recent graduate of an accredited master’s degree in Global Health, International Health or Public Health
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in bibliographic review
- Professional competency with Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- This is a paid internship that offers a study grant of 10 euros / hour.
Applicants must fill in the request form and select the following code reference position: INTERNSHIP_Visiting_Nov21, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until the position is filled.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.