The Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are Looking for
Main duties and tasks
- Preparation and analysis of epidemiological data from RHEA birth cohort.
- Active Participation in writing of report from analysis.
Training and experience
- PhD in Epidemiology, experience in nutritional epidemiology, experience in birth cohort research.
- Use of Stata o R for analysis.
- Professional development expectation.
- Problem resolution.
- Learning capacity.
- High English level spoken and writting is needed.
- Duration: 15 dies.
- Starting date: 1st February.
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and attach the CV and a cover letter including the following Reference Code Position: PD_STOP_Jan20. Each document must include the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until January, 28th 2020.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.