DescripciónThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are Looking for
- Environmental science
- Medical sciences
- Drinking water, chemicals, nitrate, disinfection by-products, exposure, cancer.
Training and experience /Qualifications:
- Epidemiology and public health, environmental epidemiology, exposure science, statistics, experience in epidemiological data analysis, experience in scientific writing.
- Experience in drinking water exposures and longitudinal data analysis will be assets.
- Data analysis
- Exposure assessment
- Interpretation of results
- Scientific writing
- Oral presentations
- Participation in other activities and projects in the Water research group
- Problem resolution.
- Learning capacity.
- English proficiency
- Some Spanish or Catalan will be an asset
- Duration: 12 months (renewable 12 extra months)
- Starting date: 1 de enero de 2022.
- Contract: Full time
- Salary Range: depending on experience, based on internal salary scales.
During the crisis caused by COVID19, standard working conditions will be adapted to sanitary requirements.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: PD_ANSES_Jun21, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until 30th octubre 2021.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.