DescripciónThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the fruit of an innovative alliance between academic, government, and philanthropic institutions to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health.
What we are looking for
Main duties and tasks
- Perform statistical analysis of mobility parameters at the micro- and macro-level.
- Interpret and discuss the results with other MOBILISE-D members.
- Write scientific papers in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- Contribute as co-author to other MOBILISE-D publications.
- Present results in scientific conferences and meetings.
- Mentor master and pre-doctoral researchers.
Training and experience
- PhD in Epidemiology, Public Health, Biostatistics or related discipline.
- Experience in respiratory and/or physical activity research is an asset.
- Experience in complex statistical analyses, time series or bioinformatics is an asset.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Teamplayer, yet capable of working autonomously.
- Rational thinker.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
How to apply
Applicants must send a CV and a cover letter through this form, with the reference Postdoc_MOBILISE-D_Oct21. The closing date for the receipt of applications is 29th of October 2021.
During the crisis caused by COVID19, standard working conditions will be adapted to sanitary requirements.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted