DescripciónISGlobal is a cutting-edge institution with demonstrated capacity to address global public health challenges through research, translation and education, with 407 members and 42 research groups. ISGlobal is located on two campuses: Campus Clinic, with the University of Barcelona and Hospital Clínic and Campus Mar, with University Pompeu Fabra and Hospital del Mar. ISGlobal has an ambitious vision as a world-class centre in research, translation and education, with a commitment to improve global health and promote health equity.
ISGlobal is a leader in epidemiological research of environmental exposures with particular expertise in research related to the health effects of air, noise, and the built environment. ISGlobal is leading several COVID-19 related research projects exploring the links between the environment and COVID-related outcomes and the health impacts of the pandemic response. These projects leverage ISGlobal’s unique expertise in both environmental and infectious disease epidemiology.
What We Are Looking for
- Environmental science
- Medical sciences
Training and experience /Qualifications
- PhD (or equivalent) in epidemiology, environmental health, biostatistics or related discipline
- Demonstrated record of scientific achievement in epidemiology or environmental health
- Experience with statistical analysis and managing complex data in R
- Coordinating health and environmental exposure databases
- Conduct statistical analyses
- Draft original articles for publication in high impact journals
- Disseminate findings at conferences, workshops, scientific journals, and other channels
- Excellent quantitative and programming skills
- Motivated, self-directed researcher capable of setting and meeting deadlines and delivering research outputs
- Strong organization and team-working skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Duration: 24 months
- Starting date: :March 2021
- Contract: full time.
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: PostDoc_COVAIR_HEI_Feb21, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until the position is filled.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.