The Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the fruit of an innovative alliance between the "la Caixa" Foundation, academic institutions and government bodies to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health. ISGlobal’s mission is to improve global health and promote health equity through excellence in research and the translation and application of knowledge.
What We Are Looking for
Contact the potential study participants by phone.
- Preparation of materials and devices for measurements.
- Visit to the participants' workplace to:
- Oversee survey completion
- Distribute, describe and model appropriate sensor use
- Pick up sensor devices
- Oversee biologic specimen collection
- Blood processing (centrifugation and aliquoting)
- Download data from sensor devices
- Prepare materials for shipment to the laboratory
- Communicate closely with management at the field study locations and with the study team at ISGlobal
- Experience in handling epidemiological data
- Motivated person, with communication skills
- Time flexibility to adapt to the availability of the study participants
- Great organizational skills.
- Clear communication skills
- Problem resolution
- Fluent in Spanish and Catalan required
- Basic level of English required, higher level preferred
Preferred training and experience
- Previous experience in conducting field work for epidemiological studies preferred.
- 20 hours per week,
- 6-month temporary contract.
- Capacity to travel around Barcelona.
- Flexible working hours,possibility of working night shifts.
- Preferably with driver’s license.
During the crisis caused by COVID19, standard working conditions will be adapted to sanitary requirements.
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and attach the CV and a cover letter including the following Reference Code Position: PT_Tech_EXPONIT_May21. Each document must include the candidate name and surname. The receipt of applications will be open until June 15th 2021.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.