The Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are Looking for
ISGlobal is seeking a looking for a part-time PROJECT MANAGEMENT POSITION for the AMR DETECTOOL project who is interested in taking over and managing activities involving:
- Coordination of the project, together with the Principal Investigator, ensuring an optimal development of the deliverables and outputs defined in the project
- Participate in the analysis of the outcomes of the different activities defined in the project and interaction with project partners
- Participate in the writing of the reports and materials within the project and others activities related to it.
The tasks will be developed in the microbiology department and research laboratory at Centro Esther Koplowitz (CEK).
- Biological sciences: Microbiology.
Training and experience /Qualifications
- Previous experience in project management.
- Candidate with initiative, hard worker and with good teamwork skills.
Coordination of the project, participation in the analysis of the outcomes of the activities, participating in writing the reports and participate in the meetings and design of potential new activities within the project.
- Problem resolution.
- Learning capacity.
- Previous experience in project management
- Duration:Maternity leave
- Starting date: 1st of July 2021
- Contract: part time in the European project
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: PM_AMRDetecTool_Jun21, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until 30th of June 2021.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.