The Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are Looking for
- Medical sciences
Training and experience /Qualifications
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Experience in data collection in COPD patients
- Knowledge/experience about mobility limitations in the elderly
- Experience in coordination and quality control of data collection
- Data collection of mobility and clinical data from patients with COPD from two tertiary hospitals in the Barcelona area
- Participation in internal research meetings
- Coordination of data collection
- Representation in Consortium meetings
- Excellent organization skills.
- Capable of working autonomously.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Catalan and Spanish – to be able to communicate with patients.
- Intermediate-high level of English (at least B2).
- Duration: 6 months
- Starting date: 1 June 2021
- Contract: (part or full time) Part time 50%
- Salary Range: 26.706€ annual gross salary
- During the crisis caused by COVID19, standard working conditions will be adapted to sanitary requirements.
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: FT_Mobilise _May21, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until 14th of May 2021
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.