The Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the fruit of an innovative alliance between the "la Caixa" Foundation, academic institutions and government bodies to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health. ISGlobal’s mission is to improve global health and promote health equity through excellence in research and the translation and application of knowledge.
What We Are Looking for
- Complete venous blood draws for all study participants.
- Draw blood from participants.
- Nurse or medical doctor
- Motivated person, with communication skills
- Time flexibility to adapt to the availability of the study participants
- Great organizational skills
- Clear communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish and Catalan required
- Basic level of English required, higher level preferred
Preferred training and experience
- Previous experience in conducting field work for epidemiological studies preferred
- Experience in blood processing (centrifugation and aliquoting)
- 10 hours per week,
- 6-month temporary contract.
- Start date: June 2021.
- Based on Campus Mar - Barcelona.
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and attach the CV and a cover letter including the following Reference Code Position: Nurse_EXPONIT_May21. Each document must include the candidate name and surname. The receipt of applications will be open until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.