DescripciónThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are Looking for
Training and experience /Qualifications
- Degree in Nursing, Health sciences or equivalent
- Experience on population-based studies on maternal – child health will be valued.
- Blood extraction experience
- Contact birth cohort participants to collect data on their health state
- Collaborate with clinicians participating in the study
- Follow up with participants
- Be able to strictly follow the protocols of the study
- Strong organization and team-working skills
- Team player, yet capable of working autonomously
- Able to self-manage with the participants
- Good communication skills with the participants of the study
- Catalan, Spanish and English written and spoken.
- Duration: 9 months (extendable)
- Starting date: 1st September 2020
- Contract: (part or full time) Full time
- Salary Range: Technician ID
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: Nurse_AXA_Jul20 attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until August 15th 2020.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.