DescripciónManhiça Health Research Center (CISM), is recruiting a Project Manager (m / f) for Manhiça, in Mozambique.
- Ensure the management, planning and implementation as well as the reporting of the Project's training activities within the scope of the PAMAFRICA Consortium;
- Support capacity-building activities through the development of training action plans and organization of courses;
- Ensure the effective and efficient implementation of the PAMAFRICA Consortium's training objectives within the plans;
- Control the evolution of the project, manage costs, allocate costs appropriately, and achievement of goals;
- Ensure project management from the beginning to implementation, including planning, managing resources, human, material and financial.
The following responsibilities are expected for this position:
- Ensure that the activities of the projects are implemented according to the objectives and schedules established;
- Monitor project progress and ensure timely decision making;
- Monitor adherence to the Operational Procedures and Guidelines, applicable Standard, legal frameworks, written procedures and agreements with funders;
- Support in administrative and financial activities related to training processes;
- Support staff to participate in national and international conferences and workshops;
- Support capacity-building activities through the development of training plans and content as well as the organization of courses;
- Actively participate in the preparation and translation of training materials in Portuguese, English and French;
- Develop a weekly, monthly, six-monthly work plan;
- Work in collaboration with the contract management, logistics and departments related to the PAMAFRICA project;
- Work in collaboration with different key actors linked to the project;
- Ensuring effective communication and coordination between key actors and serving as the focal person at CISM-Fundação Manhica for topics related to the project;
- Create and manage a training database;
- Prepare quarterly, half-yearly and annual technical reports;
- Be responsible and committed to deadlines;
- Have availability to guarantee the exchange of relevant information within the established deadline.
- Master’s in Business Management or related areas;
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration and Management;
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in managing national and international projects
- Training in project management;
- Knowledge in information technologies from the user's perspective: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet outlook;
- Database management;
- Knowledge of ZOOM, go to meeting, Microsoft teams’ platforms;
- Good communication and writing skills in Portuguese, English, and French;
- Good writing skills and report synthesis and the respective file;
- Good organization of time and excellent management of its activities.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, certificate and ID card until April 04, 2021.
Subject: Application for a PAMAFRICA Project Manager
Only pre-selected candidates for the interview will be contacted.