DescripciónThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are Looking for
Training and experience /Qualifications
- Medical Laboratory Technician Associate's degree (“Ciclo formativo de grado superior – Técnico superior de laboratorio”) or equivalent.
- Degree on Biology or equivalent
- Experience in molecular biology will be valued
- Responsible, flexible and with problem solving skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Eager to learn and proactive, and with great initiative.
- Catalan, Spanish and English written and spoken.
- Duration : 4,5 months (extendable)
- Starting date: August , 16th 2020
- Contract: Full time
- Category: Technician IIB
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: LabTechnician_ANSES_Jun20 attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until July 5th 2020.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.