DescripciónThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in Communicable and non-Communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinantes, and apples a Multidisciplinary científico approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is Accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are Looking for
Training and knowledge
- Fields of training: Biology, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Medicine and Economics / Business or related.
- Knowlegde in: Pharma / biotechnology value chain / drug discovery / medtech. IPR, patents, etc. Transfer and entrepreneurship is an asset.
- Good level of English.
Suport a Innovació- Knowledge and Technology Transfer.
1) Manage the intellectual and industrial property (software register, patents, etc)
2) Advise and support researchers with technology transfer projects and fundraising
3) Industry search & business development activities.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: Internship_Innovation_Ago21, attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until 10 th september 2021.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only the applications submitted through the request form will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The interviews could be placed during the reception candidatures period.