DescripciónThe Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the fruit of an innovative alliance between academic, government, and philanthropic institutions to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health.
What we are looking for
Main duties and tasks
- Ensure timely and quality implementation of the project, achievement of the established project objectives, meeting of milestones and deliverables production.
- Coordinate communication with project partners
- Provide support in organizing a Public consultation and final workshop of the project
- Preparation of supporting documents for different meetings and research conferences
- Monitor the project progress and ensure timely decision making.
- Other project related responsibilities as required.
Training and experience
- Bachelor in Environmental Sciences
- PhD in Epidemiology/Public Health, with research experience in different areas of epidemiology.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management
- Excellent management, project planning, and organizational skills
- Experience in training and supervising staff
- Excellent computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook software or equivalent
How to apply
Applicants must send a CV and a cover letter and passport copy by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading Project Manager–HERA project. The closing date for the receipt of applications is 31/08/2019.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In ISGlobal we are committed to maintaining and developing a work environment in which the values and principles of our organization are respected and equal opportunities between women and men be promoted in each of the areas in which we operate, not tolerating discrimination based on criteria such as age, sex, marital status, race, ethnicity, disabilities, political leanings, religion or sexual orientation.